2. How many kids call you mommy? And I'm keeping it that way for a time.
3. When you were pregnant did you know what you were having? I didn't know know until the Doctor told me, but most of my family figured it was a girl.
4. How old were you when you became a mom? 22, almost 23.
5. How long were you in labor? Just under 19 hours from start to finish with about 2 and a half hours of heavy labor/pushing.
6. What's your favorite thing about being a mom? The unconditional love given and received. The laughter I am given and I get with her.
7. What's your least favorite thing? The tantrums. Not knowing what to do because it's never happened before. Doing it alone.
8. Do you want more kids? Perhaps in the future if my husband is adimant about his onwn flesh and blood. But I'm happy with the blessed surprise I was given now.
9. Have you ever taken your kid(s) on a trip? Heck yeah! Her first was about a month old. We did the train thing to my Dad and StepMom's and flew back. Did the plane thing again when we went to visit Dad's side up north at about 8 months. Most recently we did DisneyWorld in November and again to Dad and StepMom's (Road trip!) in April.
10. Is your kid(s) named after someone? A biblical Hebrew Queen. My Bittersweet Star.
11. When is the last time you had a sitter; What did you do? Actually, on Saturday. I worked. Unless you count Daycar, which she went to yesterday so I could work as well.
12. What is the longest you have been away from your kid(s)? Four days for my birthday.
13. Last movie you saw in theater? Pirates of the Caribbean III. Alone.
14. One thing you will not give up just because you're a mom: Me. Or my me time. I'm only human and I can not/will not conform to societies "Mommy Standard." And I will not give up my free time because I have a kid. I need it to keep being a good Mom, or I would go freakin nuts.
15. One thing you did give up now that you're a mom: Most of my free time. I miss out on alot of things I want to do because I have a child or because I need to work for my child. It sucks, but it's for a better cause.
16. If I could do it over, I'd do this differently: My choice in sperm donor. But then that would mean my girl would be different and I love her as she is.